18 June 2012

Father's Day Tribute

As yesterday was Father's Day, here is a tribute to dads as they are seen in my family tree:
 (and I regret not doing this for Mother's Day with the mom photos I have)

I have chosen to not label these photos with names, but if you believe a photograph is of a family member as well, please do not hesitate to contact me!


My daddy and I, 1980

My grandpap with my father and siblings, 1964

My great-great-grandfather with his family, c 1886

My mom and her father and mother, 1977

My great-grandfather with his eldest son, 1905

My great-great-grandfather with his wife and some of his children, c. 1899

My great-grandfather with his wife and sons, 1941

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are subject to deletion if they are inappropriate or deemed as spam. So please think carefully. I have the right to delete comments, as I am the owner of this blog.