Note: My direct ancestors are indicated by numbers. The open bullet points indicate children or relatives I have written stories on that aren't my direct line. I also have linked pertinent posts from this blog that relate to each family that directly impacted them, as well as articles I wrote on the platform HubPages that directly impacted them (Hubpages articles are noted).
- Jacob Bupp - he has a whole series of blogs dedicated to him
- possible child or sister-in-law: Elizabeth Newton Cox
- grandson Marcus MacDonald Fielding
- granddaughter Nellie Grant May Fielding Anderson
- Son John Fielding Jr. was in an accident - read the article on my Hub
- *Note here* I haven't written about any of my Pfeiffer ancestors yet, though I have written one post on a Pfeiffer thus far.
- Dominique Vautier and Marie DeLaittre were part of the French 500. Read that story on my Hub
- William John Vautier
- Son Daniel Vautier was killed in an accident aboard the U.S.S. Cassin. This article is on my Hub
Another blog post about this family, but no one specifically, is The Vautiers: Truck Farming
- Elizabeth Marie Hans (Waldspurger)
- Florian Waldspurger was involved in the Hatfield Train Wreck of 1900 that took his life. This and the aftermath of that accident are both on my Hub.
Other blog posts about this family, though no one specifically, include Men and Motorcycles: The Waldspurger Passion, Stocking Making: A Family Industry, The Franco Prussian War and its Impact on my Alsatian Family, and Alsace: Is it French or German?
The Hays Guards was Company K of the 63rd Pennsylvania Volunteers in the Civil War, and my ancestor John D. Wood fought with them. This series is on my Hub.